TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CANCELLATION OF BOOKING.
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any reason (s), intimation of cancellation must be communicated in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive written communication from your end.
Cancellation Charges Applicable As Follows:
- 45 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 44 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
- Minimum of 10% service charge would be applicable on the cancellation of tour/ travel services after the booking is done with us irrespective of the above cancellation slabs.
- Written cancellation will be accepted on all working days, except Sunday, any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday) for calculation purpose.
- In case of cancellation of the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/contractors, we patronize. We are not responsible for refund from unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc.
- In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Golden Chariot, Indian Maharaja & Maharajas Express) - a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised time to time as and when required).
Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
- High Peak Season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan).
- Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like -Diwali, Duseera, Holi, Pushkar fair etc).
- Long Weekends Bookings.
- All the wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it.
Amendment of booked tour / Package will be treated as Cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge, which will vary from case to case.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy linked and described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 - 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.