5 Days In Marhaba Dubai
Location: Dubai :: Middle-East
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Package ID: 1105
Dubai is the fourth most-visited city in the world based on
the number of international visitors and the fastest growing, increasing by a
10.7% rate. The city hosted 14.9 million overnight visitors in 2016, and
is expected to reach 20 million tourists by 2020. Dubai Creek Park in
Dubai Creek also plays a vital role in Dubai tourism as it showcase some of the
most famous tourist attractions
in Dubai such as Dolphinarium, Cable Car, Camel Ride, Horse
Carriage and Exotic Birds Shows.
Arrive in Dubai || Marina Dhow Cruise with
Dubai is the city of wonder, it is the city
of shimmer, and it is definitely the city of everything extravagant! On your
arrival at the Dubai International Airport, we will transfer you to your
citycentre hotel. Check into your room and get some rest (Check-in time : 1400
In the evening we proceed for Marina Dhow
Cruise- extravagance surrounded by beauty, cruising along the Dubai Marina. One
of the most modern and developed sea fronts on the world, the Dubai Marina
offers a spectacular views of Dubaiâ€™s dramatic architecture all lit up as if
there is a celebration taking place. And a celebration it is, as Dubai glams up
for the night for tourists and locals alike. Enjoy this lavishness on the
Marina Dhow cruise and see it for yourself what a must-do it is!
The cruise is basically two hours of luxury
with soft drinks and lip-smacking snacks followed by a hearty Indian meal with
hints of the Arabic cuisine. While youâ€™re sailing enjoy live acts by dancers
performing Tanoura (dance form), and see the magnificent dubai skyline in all
Overnight Stay at the hotel.
Half Day Dubai City Tour, later head to
Dragon Mart for lunch before we proceed for Desert Safari
Today, your day begins with a half day
Dubai city tour. Our English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel,
in a bus. You visit some of the famous Dubai landmarks. Head to the famous gold
market of Dubai, Gold Souk. You can buy yourself some fine quality gold
jewellery. Once your city tour ends, we drop you at Dragon Mart where you can
do some more shopping and have lunch (on your own). Later, you will be
picked-up from Dragon Mart and will be dropped at the Desert Safari meeting
point. At this meeting point, you will be transferred to a 4x4 Jeep which will
take you for an adventurous Desert Safari. After the thrilling safari followed
by lively entertainment with dinner, you will be dropped at the same meeting
place. From here, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Visit Burj Khalif @ Dubai Mall
On the third day of your Dubai holiday, you
will be taken on a fun-filled tour to Burj Khalifa @ Dubai Mall.Dubai Mall is
the second largest mall in the world in terms of total area. You can spot
numerous brand stores to shop from. Your Burj Khalifa tour is booked as per
slot available. After dinner at Dubai Mall on own, you will be transferred back
to your hotel.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Dubai is home to some amazing attractions,
and the emirate of superlatives has some exceptional structural wonders that
you can explore. Spend the day touring Dubai on your own or select from list of
available at an extra cost like IMG, Dubai
Parks and Resorts, Warner Bros or Ferrari world.
Overnight stay at the hotel."
Departure from Dubai
This day marks the end of a fabulous
vacation to Dubai.
Check out from your hotel (check-out time
is 1200 hours) before you head to the airport for your flight back home as per
- Return Airfare and airport taxes
- 4 Nights & 5 Days accommodation
- Daily Breakfast & 2 Dinners
- Return Dubai Airport to Hotel transfers on Pvt basis
- Dubai Half Day City tour on Pvt basis
- Dragon Mart Shopping Visit
- Shopping Visit to Dubai Mall along with Burj Khalifa on Pvt transfers
- Dhow Marina Cruise with Pvt transfers
- Red Dune Desert Safari with BBQ dinner, Camel Safari, Tanura show and Belly dancing on Pvt Vehicle
- Visa fee and Ok to Board Charges
- Government Service tax as applicable 5%
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals not mentioned in inclusions , tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates and Arab Health Period, Gulf Food, Chinese New Year, Christmas, New Years and Eid
- Any increase in fare of air ticket and taxes on fuel surcharge, charged by airlines on air ticket prior to flight tickets issuance, to be charged extra irrespective of the booking date