10 DaysThe Saharan Expedition Africa (Djanet 2N, Algiers 7N)
Location: Algeria :: Africa
Duration: 9 Nights / 10 Days
Package ID: 1246
The city is home to numerous attractions, including the Great Mosque, the National Library, Martyrs Square, the Bardo Museum and multiple monuments and forts. Algiers is the capital city of Algeria, on the countryâ€™s Mediterranean coast. Itâ€™s known for the whitewashed buildings of the Kasbah, a medina with steep winding streets, Ottoman palaces and a ruined citadel.
Day 01 :
Arrive Djanet, an oasis town at foot of Tassili mountains on edge of vast sand dunes of Erg Admer. You will be met by our representative and then transfer you to the hotel where you will spend the night. During the day you can rest or get familiar with the town.
Day 02 :
Depart in a 4x4 into Tadrart, an extraordinary Saharan landscape of desert mountains, canyons, rock arches, huge sand of dunes. You will visit cave and rock paintings depicting inter alia cattle, giraffes and human beings. Dinner and camping in canyon of D'In-Djarena surrounded by dunes for first night under Saharan stars.
Day 03 :
Moul el Naga
Continue through Tadrart along El Biredj which comprises of a wide stretch of desert canyons and valleys to Moul el Naga which is known particularly for the beautiful dunes of orange sand. Here you will stay overnight.
Day 04 :
Continue by 4x4 for In Zouatane (dunes and rock art, spectacular landscape) for overnight in desert.
Day 05 :
Head for red dunes (up to 1,800 ft high) of Tin Merzouga with circuit of some of the region's most stunning rock arches (including the "Hedgehog"). Overnight in desert.
Day 06 :
Continue through desert to Tilfazou, Oued Amais with visit to famous "Crying Cow" rock painting for last night in desert.
Day 07 :
Return to Djanet for lunch and visits in town (including colorful market known for its dates and Touareg cheche turban. Farewell dinner and rest in private villa.
Day 08 :
Early morning departure by air from Djanet to Algiers. Transfer to hotel overlooking port with rest of day at leisure or independent visits (guided tours can be arranged).
Day 09 :
Whole-day excursion along Mediterranean west of Algiers- Tombeau de la ChrÃ©tienne (Mausoleum of Mauritania), Cherchell (archaeology museums) UNESCO World Heritage site of Tipasa- amphitheatre, 4th century basilica, forum, museum. Farewell dinner in center of Algiers.
Day 10 :
Depart hotel for airport for return flight. Hope you had a pleasurable stay with us!
- Accommodation in well-appointed rooms and camps
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Airport Pick up & Drop
- All Major Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Visa Fee + Flights
- Accommodation other than specified
- Meals other than specified
- Transportation other than specified
- Personal nature expenses such-laundry-drinks-tips and anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 3.50 % GST will be extra.
- All taxes inclusive are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.