11 Days Kenya Delight (Nairobi 1N, Masai Mara 3N, Amboseli 1N, Tsavo 2N, Mombasa 3N)
Location: Kenya :: Africa
Duration: 10 Nights / 11 Days
Package ID: 1248
Masai Mara in southwestern Kenya. Maybe your local zoo has lions, leopards, zebras or elephants. Maybe they even have wildebeest. But we bet they don't have 1.3 million wildebeestâ€”never mind 1.3 million wildebeest in migration, with predators in hot pursuit. It's one of the most awesome sights in nature.
Day 01 :
Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Meet & greet by our local representative at the airport. Pick-up from the airport and transfer to the hotel. Check into the hotel and rest for some time. After that, you will proceed to Nairobi City Tour. Explore the historical attractions like Kenya Conservatoire of Music, National Theatre, Kijabe Street, American Embassy, Railway museum, Kenya Railways Headquarters, Nairobi Hill viewpoint, God's Corner, National Museum, and Snake Park. Overnight at Nairobi.
Day 02 :
Nairobi - Masai Mara
After breakfast, drive to Masai Mara. Check into the lodge and rest of the free at leisure. Overnight at Masai Mara.
Day 03 :
After breakfast, you will proceed to Maasai Mara National Reserve. Enjoy majestic views, whether you want to capture wildlife, local Maasai life, beautiful sunrise, grass plains or hot air ballooning. Overnight at Masai Mara.
Day 04 :
After breakfast proceed to Walking Safaris Tour. Discover forests, birdlife, trees, waterfalls, the range of big mammals and interaction with Maasai people. Next, you will visit the Mara River. Overnight at Masai Mara.
Day 05 :
Masai Mara - Amboseli
After breakfast, drive to Amboseli. Check into the camp and rest for some time. After that, you will visit the Lake Amboseli. Overnight at Amboseli.
Day 06 :
Amboseli - Tsavo
After breakfast, drive to Tsavo. Check into the camp. You will proceed to Lugard Falls. Climbing around the eroded rocks or walk down the river for a better view of the rapids. Overnight at Tsavo.
Day 07 :
After breakfast, you will visit the Tsavo East National Park. Observe native wildlife in their natural environment and admire the diversity of flora & fauna. Overnight at Tsavo.
Day 08 :
Tsavo - Mombasa
After breakfast, drive to Mombasa. Check into the hotel and rest of the free at leisure. Overnight at Mombasa.
Day 09 :
After breakfast proceed to Mombasa City Tour. Explore the Old Arab town streets, Fort Jesus, Elephant Tusks and visit the Akamba wood carvers center. Next, you will visit the Wasini Island. Experience Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Dhow Sailing, Dolphin Spotting, Sunset Cruise. Overnight at Mombasa.
Day 10 :
After breakfast, you will enjoy an adventure of Skydive Diani. Experience the thrill of free fall and a wonderful canopy flight over the coastline. Overnight at Mombasa.
Day 11 :
MombasaAfter breakfast, transferred to Mombasa International Airport to your onward destination.
- Stay in 3 star and 4 star Lodge, hotel and camp
- Lodges/camps in the Game Reserves are booked on Full Board
- Road transportation in custom made safari vehicle
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking guides available for the safari
- Airport pick and drop
- Visas and related costs
- Personal Border Taxes
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights and arrival and departure taxes
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 3.50 % GST will be extra.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.