5 Days Along The Malagasy Beach Madagascar (Nosy Be 3N, Antananarivo 1N)
Location: Madagascar :: Africa
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Package ID: 1254
Madagascar is the fourth largest island in the world. Having developed in isolation, the island nation is famed for its unique wildlife. Traditionally, the Malagasy economy has been based on the cultivation of paddy rice, coffee, vanilla and cloves.
Day 01 :
You will be met and transferred on arrival in Nosy Be to your comfortable hotel, today you will visit the Nosy Be Island. See the sacred tree and drive down the airport road perfumed by the coffee and ylang-ylang trees. After enjoying the lunch, back to the hotel and take rest. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 :
Today is free for you to explore and enjoy Madagascar's Nosy Be at leisure. Excursions are offered to the smaller surrounding islands off Nosy Be such as Nosy Komba with a chance to view the semi-tame Black Lemurs, Nosy Tanikely for exceptional snorkeling and Scuba diving off the island of Nosy Sakatia. After that, you will move to Nosy Tanikely which is a small marine sanctuary of Madagascar located in the southwest of Nosy Be. Here you will enjoy bathing in the sea, snorkeling, Far Niente, walk around the island or go up to the lighthouse to see giant bats and lemurs. overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 :
Nosy Be- Into the Waters
After breakfast, you will get ready to explore a day tour full of fun & adventure. We start the wooden sailboat journey from Nosy Komba. Enjoy a sail upon catamaran under the great Madagascan sun. After lunch, you will move to Nosy Iranja which is a beautiful single island and it is famous as turtles breeding site. Here you will watch all kinds of birds, there are some herons and seldom sea eagles too. overnight at hotel.
Day 04 :
After a leisurely breakfast, get ready to visit Lemurs Park. Lemurs Park is a beautiful natural set up of Antananarivo city, in a form of lemurs home. Here you'll explore the famous sites, avenues, the craft centers, museums, churches, and royal palaces. After that visit Mantasoa, At this place, you can see the charming artificial lake that provides an idyllic spot. This place has admirable surroundings where you can enjoy the natural scenery of the lake Mantasoa and also see beautiful surrounding areas. overnight at hotel.
Day 05 :
After breakfast at the Hotel, we will transfer you back to Antananarivo airport, where you will check in for your flight home bringing your Nosy Be Island Holiday on Madagascar to an end.
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes and service charges
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour operator travel funds
- Continental or buffet breakfast daily
- Optional tours
- Entry Visa Fees
- Supplement for guides other than English
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not included in the itinerary
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 3.50 % GST will be extra.
- All taxes inclusive are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.