7 Days Le Desert Rose De Algeria Africa (Algiers 4N, Batna 1N, Constantine 1N)
Location: Algeria :: Africa
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Package ID: 1247
Constantina" in honor of emperor Constantine the Great. It was the capital of the French department of Constantine until 1962. Constantine, also spelled Qacentina or Kasantina, is the capital of Constantine Province in northeastern Algeria.
Day 01 :
Arrive Algiers. Our guide will meet you at the airport following which you will be transferred to the hotel to stay there for three nights. In the afternoon you will be taken to important places in the city such as Place des Martyrs (17th century El Djedid Mosque), Place Emir Abdelkader (panoramic square with statue of founder of Algerian nation), neo-Moorish Grande Poste, Esplanade etc.
Day 02 :
Whole-day excursion along Mediterranean west of Algiers-Tombeau de la ChrÃ©tienne (Mausoleum of Mauritania), Cherchell (archaeology museums) UNESCO World Heritage site of Tipasa amphitheatre, 4th century basilica, forum, museum.
Day 03 :
Today you will visit Bardo Museum (housed in neo-Moorish villa), Museum of Antiquities and Islamic Arts, UNESCO World Heritage casbah (lunch in private home) with visit to mosque, Arts and Crafts Museum, and Notre Dame d'Afrique.
Day 04 :
Depart Algiers by air for Batna followed by visits to Medracen (Numidian royal tomb) and Roman garrison town of Lambaesis (amphitheatre, praetorian guard) with overnight in Batna.
Day 05 :
Today you will visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Timgad (huge library, colonnaded streets, temples, amphitheatre, arch of Trajan, basilica) before continuing to delightful Roman site of Tiddis (monumental gate, baptistery) and Constantine for overnight.
Day 06 :
Today you will visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Djemila (ancient garrison of Cuicul) forum, temples, basilicas, triumphal arches, superb mosaic museum followed by BÃ©ni Fouda (on ancient border of Nuimidia and Mauritania). Continue to Setif for flight to Algiers. Overnight in Algiers.
Day 07 :
After breakfast you will be met by the tour guide to transfer you to the airport for your onward journey. Hope you enjoyed you time In Algeria with us!
- Accommodation in well-appointed rooms
- Non-alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival
- Morning tea, Buffet Breakfast
- Airport Pick up & Drop
- All Major Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Visa Fee + Flights
- Accommodation other than specified
- Meals other than specified
- Transportation other than specified
- Personal nature expenses such-laundry-drinks-tips and anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 3.50 % GST will be extra.
- All taxes inclusive are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.