9 Days Mombasa Beach Safari (Nakuru 2N, Masai Mara 2N, Nairobi 2N,Mombasa 2N)
Location: Kenya :: Africa
Duration: 8 Nights / 9 days
Package ID: 1249
Its beachfront hotels appeal to travellers in search of sun, sand and surf, while its Arab, Indian and colonial European heritage makes for a wide variety of sights to see. Can't find a taxi? Travel by tuk-tuk, a three-wheeled auto rickshaw.
Day 01 :
Nairobi - Nakuru
On arriving at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, in Nairobi. Meet and greet at the airport and drive to Nakuru. Check into the lodge. After that, you will visit the Lake Naivasha. Observe the different variety of water birds and the pinkened ears of hippos. Overnight at Nakuru.
Day 02 :
After breakfast proceed to Nyahururu Forest. You can capture Thompson Falls State Forest, Clark Memorial Campground, and Fishtrap Creek as the surrounding beautiful attractions. Next, you will visit the Hell's Gate National Park. Enjoy a spectacular scenery of rock towers, volcanoes, geothermal steam, and narrow water covered valleys. Overnight at Nakuru.
Day 03 :
Nakuru â€“ Masai Mara
After breakfast, drive to Masai Mara. Check into the lodge and rest of the free at leisure. Overnight at Masai Mara.
Day 04 :
After breakfast, you will proceed to Maasai Mara National Reserve. Enjoy majestic views, whether you want to capture wildlife, local Maasai life, beautiful sunrise, grass plains or hot air ballooning. Overnight at Masai Mara.
Day 05 :
Masai Mara - Nairobi
After breakfast, drive to Nairobi. Check into the hotel and rest for some time. After that, you will visit the Karura Forest. Overnight at Nairobi.
Day 06 :
After breakfast proceed to Nairobi City Tour. Explore the historical attractions like Kenya Conservatoire of Music, National Theatre, Kijabe Street, American Embassy, Railway museum, Kenya Railways Headquarters, Nairobi Hill viewpoint, God's Corner, National Museum, and Snake Park. Next, you will visit the Nairobi Arboretum. See the collection of indigenous and exotic trees and shrubs. Overnight at Nairobi.
Day 07 :
Nairobi - Mombasa
After breakfast, drive to Mombasa. Check into the resort and rest of the free at leisure. Overnight at Mombasa.
Day 08 :
After breakfast proceed to Mombasa City Tour. Explore the Old Arab town streets, Fort Jesus, Elephant Tusks and visit the Akamba wood carvers center. Next, you will visit the Wasini Island. Experience Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Dhow Sailing, Dolphin Spotting, Sunset Cruise. Overnight at Mombasa.
Day 09 :
MombasaAfter breakfast, transferred to Mombasa International Airport to your onward destination
- Stay in 4 star and 5 star Lodge, hotel and resort
- Lodges/camps in the Game Reserves are booked on Full Board
- Road transportation in custom made safari vehicle
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking guides available for the safari
- Airport pick and drop
- Visas and related costs
- Personal Border Taxes
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights and arrival and departure taxes
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- ptional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 3.50 % GST will be extra.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.