6 Days Highlights Of Kenya (Samburu 2N, Nakuru 1N, Masai Mara 2N)
Location: Kenya :: Africa
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Package ID: 1252
Samburu County is a county in the former Rift Valley Province, Kenya. It covers an area of roughly 21,000 kmÂ² in northern Kenya where the Samburu, Turkana and many other tribes live. The Amboseli National Park It has some of the same attractions as some of the other popular national parks in Kenya but its unique safari experience and great diversity make Amboseli a National Park in Kenya.
Day 01 :
Nairobi - Samburu
On arriving at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, in Nairobi. Meet and greet at the airport and drive to Samburu. Check into the Lodge and rest oft the free at leisure. Overnight at Samburu.
Day 02 :
After breakfast, you will proceed to Hiking & Trekking At Ololokwe Mountain. Enjoy hiking and rock climbing adventures off the beaten track. Next, you will enjoy a Samburu Safari. See the wide range of birds and animal species like wild dogs, elephants, leopards, big cats, giraffes and many others. Overnight at Samburu.
Day 03 :
Samburu - Nakuru
After breakfast, drive to Nakuru. Check into the lodge. After that, you will visit the Lake Naivasha. Observe the different variety of water birds and the pinkened ears of hippos. Overnight at Nakuru.
Day 04 :
Nakuru â€“ Masai Mara
After breakfast, drive to Masai Mara. Check into the lodge and rest of the free at leisure. Overnight at Masai Mara.
Day 05 :
After breakfast, you will proceed to Maasai Mara National Reserve. Enjoy majestic views, whether you want to capture wildlife, local Maasai life, beautiful sunrise, grass plains or hot air ballooning. Overnight at Masai Mara.
Day 06 :
Masai Mara - Nairobi Departure
After breakfast, you will drive back to Nairobi and transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in time to check in for your return flight back home.
- Stay in 4 star and 5 star Lodge
- Lodges/camps in the Game Reserves are booked on Full Board
- Road transportation in custom made safari vehicle
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking guides available for the safari
- Airport pick and drop
- Visas and related costs
- Personal Border Taxes
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights and arrival and departure taxes
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 3.50 % GST will be extra.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.