14 Days Into The Wilderness Madagascar (Antananarivo 3N, Morondava 3N, Bekopak 3N,Maroantsetra 4N)
Location: Madagascar :: Africa
Duration: 13 Nights / 14 Days
Package ID: 1258
Morondava is a town on Madagascarâ€™s west coast. Itâ€™s the gateway to the Avenue of the Baobabs, where massive baobab trees tower over the landscape. Nearby, Kirindy Forest is home to lemurs and carnivorous, catlike fossas. Farther north, Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park has jagged limestone pinnacles connected by rope bridges and walkways.
Day 01 :
Arrive at Antananarivo. On arrival you will be met and greeted by one of our representatives post which you will be transferred to the hotel for overnight. In the afternoon take a Antananarivo city tour that covers most of the important places here.
Day 02 :
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast fly to Morondava and transfer to a hotel near Marofandilia for 2 nights. Take a guided walk into Marofandilia forest in the afternoon. Overnight in Morondava.
Day 03 :
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast take a morning walk into Marofandilia forest. After lunch, visit a local village. Evening walk in the Kirindy Reserve.
Day 04 :
Morning walk in the Kirindy Reserve. Transfer to Bekopak to visit the Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park which is no less than a world wonder.
Day 05 :
Morning visit to the Great Tsingy. Afternoon at leisure.
Day 06 :
Morning visit to the Manambolo gorge by canoe. Afternoon visit to the Little Tsingy.
Day 07 :
Return to Morondava via Belo sur Tsiribihina and see the sunset at the Baobab trees.
Day 08 :
Fly back to Antananarivo from where you will catch your next flight to Maroantsetra. Stay overnight at the hotel, while use can use the afternoon to do a little shopping if you please, or take another city tour.
Day 09 :
Board your flight to Maroantsetra. On arrival you will be met and greeted by our representative who will take you to the hotel for check-in. Overnight in Maroantsetra.
Day 10 :
Breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast transfer by boat to the Masoala National Park, passing close to Nosy Mangabe. Stay 3 nights at the Masoala Rainforest Lodge. Afternoon guided walk.
Day 11 :
Breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast take a morning guided walk in Masoala National Park. Afternoon at leisure and evening forest walk.
Day 12 :
Breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast take a pirogue (boat) trip along the Tampolo river in the morning. Afternoon at leisure, and attend a traditional Malagasy music and dance show in the evening.
Day 13 :
Boat transfer to Maroantsetra and fly to Antananarivo. Stay overnight in Antananarivo.
Day 14 :
Breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast you will be met by the tourr guide who will transfer you to the airport for your flight back home. Hope you had an enjoyable trip with us!
- Accommodation in well-appointed rooms
- Non-alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival
- Morning tea, Buffet Breakfast
- Airport / Railway station Pick up & drop
- All Major Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing will be done on SIC basis
- Visa Fee + Flights
- Accommodation other than specified
- Meals other than specified
- Transportation other than specified
- Personal nature expenses such-laundry-drinks-tips and anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 3.50 % GST will be extra.
- All taxes inclusive are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.