8 Days Classical Kenya (Nairobi 2N , Amboseli 2N , Masai Mara 3N)
Location: Kenya :: Africa
Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Package ID: 1251
The Amboseli National Park It has some of the same attractions as some of the other popular national parks in Kenya but its unique safari experience and great diversity make Amboseli a National Park in Kenya.
Day 01 :
On arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by a lodge representative and driven through the vibrant streets of Nairobi to your booked hotel for the night. Depending on when you arrive, relax in the place and enjoy your meal
Day 02 :
head out and see the sights during your Kenya safari tour. Perhaps visit the Giraffe Centre or the Karen Blixen Museum. In the evening go out and enjoy dinner at one of the fantastic restaurants in the City. (All Meals for Own Account)
Day 03 :
Nairobi - Amboseli
On this morning of yours Kenya tour, you will be driven to Wilson Airport and board a scheduled flight to Amboseli. After an exciting landing on the bush airstrip, a guide will be waiting to take you to the camp for the next days. Accommodation is offered in elegant tented suites. After a refreshing lunch and settling in, set out on an afternoon game drive with a knowledgeable guide and tracker. Amboseli is renowned for its beautiful landscapes. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 04 :
Amboseli National Park
Explore this reserve, which has Mount Kilimanjaro, the World's tallest free-standing mountain presiding over it. The Park is home to lots of Elephants, which are known for their impressive tusks. Spot wildlife on game drives and bush walks in the private concession during your Kenya tour. Dine on tasty dishes under an umbrella thorn tree during a bush breakfast or gather round the campfire and reminisce about the day's adventure. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 05 :
Amboseli - Masai Mara
In the morning of your luxury East African safari, enjoy one last game drive followed by breakfast, after which you will be driven to the airstrip to board a scheduled flight to Nairobi. At Wilson Airport, you will board another flight and travel to the Masai Mara. After landing, a guide will drive you to the Mara safari camp for the next days. Accommodation is offered in elegant safari tents in an exclusive camp. After lunch and settling in, head out on a game drive in one of Africa's most iconic destinations. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 06 :
Masai Mara National Reserve
Masai Mara, famed for its sweeping plains and the annual Great Wildebeest migration, which is considered to be one of the World's greatest wildlife spectacles. This will be a highlight of your Kenya travel holiday! In the afternoon you will embark on a game drive and there will be good opportunities to see Lion, Elephant, Giraffe and Zebra. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 07 :
Masai Mara National Reserve
Mara, home of the Great Migration where 2 million Wildebeest and Zebra migrate in a continual search for fresh grazing and water. The Mara is also Big Cat country and sightings of predators such as Lion are common. Set out on guided walks led by a knowledgeable Masai guide who will tell you about the drama of survival on the African plains. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 08 :
On the final day of your Classical kenya Tour there will be time for a last game drive and last photos before breakfast. Then the guide will drive you back to the airstrip to catch a flight back to Wilson Airport. Then you will either be driven to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your onwards travel arrangements, or speak to one of our Destination Specialists about arranging accommodation in Nairobi. (Breakfast Included)
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar
- Meals as per itinerary
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary
- All meet and greet services
- Visas and related costs
- Personal Border Taxes
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights and arrival and departure taxes
- Meals not listed on the itinerar
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 3.50 % GST will be extra.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.